• Recruit viable physicians and advanced practice professionals from all sources by prospecting and generating referrals including but not limited to applicant tracking system, social media, job boards, conference leads, working personnel, and former candidates.
• Updating applicant tracking system with new candidate information.
• Phone screening with potential candidates.
• Sell current and upcoming locums opportunities to prospective physicians and submit qualified applicants to fill open positions throughout US; work with account management and sales departments to generate positions for physicians looking for a specific location.
• Negotiate and process contract paperwork and list of required documentation for candidate and follow up to confirm 100% compliance for assignment.
• Constantly communicate with candidates regarding compensation, client needs, and any other assignment related details, including travel and housing, professional liability, and orientation. Respond to questions and process time-sheets, via established processes.
• Meet and exceed outbound call, presentation, and new candidate submission requirements.
• Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Medical Doctor Associates Physician Staffing Consultant resume example in Marietta, Georgia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Physician Staffing Consultant who works in the Inside Sales Industry. LiveCareer has 31523 Inside Sales resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.