I am a well-rounded, dedicated, and enthusiastic educator who facilitates a student-centered approach to teaching, that is both accurate and accommodating to all skill and ability levels.
Specializations include: teaching Health and Physical Education to students of all ages. Primarily focusing on elementary and middle school students. Coaching experience of both boys and girls at all levels in basketball, baseball, softball, and soccer.
| teaching Health and Physical Education to students of all ages. Primarily focusing on middle and high school students. Coaching experience of both boys and girls at all levels in Football, baseball, & Track and Field.
||have engaged in several opportunities to create and implement a Physical Education Curriculum that is based on State and National Standards.|
Taught physical education classes to students ranging in grade levels from 6th-9th.
• Developed a comprehensive curriculum based on state and national standards.
• Created numerous opportunities for age appropriate movement techniques, sport specific skills, fitness- based skills, and cooperative learning.
• Planned detailed lessons that were cognitively stimulating, challenging, and socially pleasing.
• Incorporated a multi-disciplinary approach making connections back to the classroom units of study.
• Promoted a desire to lead a healthy and active lifestyle.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a John Yeates Middle School Physical Education resume example in Suffolk, Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Physical Education who works in the Middle School Industry. LiveCareer has 27438 Middle School resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.