• Reviews prescriptions issued by the Physician, or other authorized prescriber to assure accuracy, appropriateness of medication, and determine formulas and ingredients needed.
• Answers questions and provides information to pharmacy customers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage and storage of pharmaceuticals.
• Maintains established procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of drugs designated as hazardous waste.
• Enters data such as patient name, prescribed medication and cost, to maintain pharmacy files, charge system, and inventory.
• Assays medications to determine identity, purity, and strength.
• Communicates with and treats company's customers of various ages.
• Participates in traditional and e-learning programs.
• Works effectively with other company employees, managers, and departments.
• Comply with all State and Federal Laws and Regulations.
• Performs all job functions with Company Mission, Vision, and Goal Statements in mind.
Experience of working as pharmacy resident in Jinnah hospital,lahore ,Pakistan(04/2009-10/2009)
Experience of working as pharmacy resident in Sheikh zayed hospital,lahore ,Pakistan(04/2008-10/2008)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Goodcare pharmacy Pharmacist resume example in Nottingham, Maryland ?
This is an actual resume example of a Pharmacist who works in the Pharmacists Industry. LiveCareer has 19020 Pharmacists resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.