* Assist pharmacist with all aspects of prescription preparation/dispensing
* Communicate daily with insurance companies to reconcile patient claims, rejections,and prior authorizations to ensure proper reimbursement.
* Responsible for overall pharmacy purchasing, maximizing "just in time" inventory coupled with maximizing GPO contracted products to keep total costs at minimum.
* Communicate daily with parents/guardians regarding insurance questions resulting from dependent's claims while maintaining HIPPA protocol.
* Assisted pharmacist with all aspects of daily operations of patient care
* Reconciled intravenous therapy/chemotherapy billing using correct JCode specifications to insure accurate/timely insurance reimbursement
* Maintained hospital billing system for monthly departmental charges
* Pharmacy purchasing responsibility with maximized VHA GPO contracts to maximize savings of pharmacy inventory in excess of $10 million, in addition to all 340B & 3509 purchasing
* Maintained Series 7 & 63 Licenses
* Opened new client accounts for field representatives
* Purchased treasury and stock securities for clients
* Reconciled/maintained monthly sales sheets for field representatives
* Handled troubleshooting of days end transactions via contact with NYSE wire room
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Brown University Pharmacy Pharmacy Technician, CPhT resume example in East Providence, Rhode Island ?
This is an actual resume example of a Pharmacy Technician, CPhT who works in the Pharmacy Technicians Industry. LiveCareer has 54855 Pharmacy Technicians resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.