Expected graduation date: 09/2017
Maintained a 3.5 GPA
my professional summary is
1) Accepted payment from customers and made change as necessary.
2) Cleaned and maintained the beverage area, display cases, equipment, and order transaction area
3) Took down the orders from incoming calls and those who ate-in.
4)Communicated well and used strong interpersonal skills to establish positive relationships with guests and employees.
1) Accept prescriptions for filling, gathering and processing necessary information.
2) Answer telephone inquiries by helping customers with their medication needs, referring callers to pharmacist when necessary.
3) Prepare solid and liquid dosage medications for dispensing into bottles and unit dose packaging.
4) Greet customers and help them locate merchandise.
5) Unpack, sort, count and label incoming merchandise, including items requiring special handling or refrigeration.
6) Prepare prescription labels by typing and/or operating a computer and printer.
7) Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
8) Receive, store, and inventory pharmaceutical supplies or medications, check for outdated medications, and notify pharmacist when inventory levels are low.
9) Perform clerical tasks, such as filing, compiling and maintaining prescription records, or composing letters.
10) Deliver medication to treatment areas, living units, residences, or clinics, using various means of transportation.
Position/Leadership: Senior Class Vice President
Participation grade levels12
I assist my fellow peers in any area they feel should me given more attention, to give them all that need to require a great year.
Position/Leadership: Key Club Member
Participation grade levels: 10, 11, 12
Helped in various blood drives for the Red Cross, donated blood, helped in the soup kitchen, set up school functions, and clean up the city, etc.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Elizabeth Pizzeria Waitress/ Phone resume example in Elizabeth, New Jersey ?
This is an actual resume example of a Waitress/ Phone who works in the Pharmacy Aides Industry. LiveCareer has 2874 Pharmacy Aides resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.