|Experience with Oracle, Maconomy, and SAP systems *Exposure to accounting systems: Hyperion, Quickbooks, and Expandable *Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office|
· Previous role: Accounting Manager, Pharma Brand Fee for Service Buy Profit
· Manage two senior analysts
· Oversee all financial aspects of Promotional Income divisions accounting for $100M in annual revenue across six profit centers
· Manage revenue, cost of sales & expense month-end close activities, lead monthly financial discussion meetings, review reconciliations of account activity, and post-close analytics and management reporting schedules
· Manage the overall forecasting and budgeting process for Promotional Income Buy Profit and Operational Expenses
· Advise the Executive Leadership Team on financial implications of new strategies · Manage 300+ supplier contracts and performed contract review for proper accounting treatment
· Implement more accurate Profit & Loss Statement for Clinical Trial Sourcing group · Integral role in leading transition of Pharma Brand Fee for Service Income accounting
· Act as liaison between interdepartmental groups and
business units such as Billing, Finance, Product management, Med Surg, and
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a McKesson Corporation Pharma Brand Promo Income Finance Manager resume example in Concord, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Pharma Brand Promo Income Finance Manager who works in the College and University Industry. LiveCareer has 39255 College and University resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.