Energetic Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer with strong background in anatomy and kinesiology from Massage Therapy license. Highly motivated to help others reach their health and fitness goals.
- Contributed to a 25% increase in sales for the personal training department.
- Taught clients how to modify exercises appropriately to avoid injury.
- Assisted older adults with weight training programs with equipment and providing detailed instructions in a workshop setting.
- Contributed to the operation of a clean, friendly and well maintained health club.
- Guided clients in safe exercise, taking into account individualized physical limitations.
- Encouraged clients to engage in group fitness classes and other activities in the gym to meet fitness goals.
- Led clients and groups of all ages through personal workouts and skill development training.
Certified NASM Personal Trainer
National Certification Examination in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, professional member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA).
Coursework Human Anatomy and Physiology
CPR and First Aid Certifications
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a City Fitness Gym Personal Trainer and Front Desk Agent resume example in Washington, District Of Columbia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Personal Trainer and Front Desk Agent who works in the Personal Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 15768 Personal Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.