I have been involved in personal fitness activities for fifty years. This started as an activity to keep myself fit, but evolved into a challenging as well as educational hobby. While working full-time jobs in manufacturing industries, I continuously read books and magazines on exercise and nutrition. I also participated in various fitness activities such as power-lifting, body-building, running, and bicycle racing. Not all of these activities were participated in at the same time though.
My industry job experiences included cost estimating, sales, tool and equipment design, safety program management, department supervision, and plant management. I retired from industry work in February 2009.
My job responsibilities include:
1. Sales - Explaining fitness membership enrollment benefits and options.
2. Registering new clients.
3. Designing and setting up client training programs.
4. Helping existing clients with their fitness programs.
5. Conducting exercise and health improvement classes.
6. Gym equipment maintenance.
1. International Sports Sciences Association - 2005 Personal Trainer
2. International Sports Sciences Association - 2007 Specialists in Senior Fitness
3. International Sports Sciences Association - 2007 Specialist in Sports Nutrition
4. American Academy of Health, Fitness, and Rehabilitation Professionals - 2009 Medical Exercise Specialists
5. Arthritis Foundation - Group Exercise Program Leader
Certifications must be keep up-to-date by earning CEU's.
Exercise ECT. Inc.
Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
American Red Cross
International CPR Institute, Inc.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Shelby Fit For Life Personal Trainer resume example in Shelbyville, Kentucky ?
This is an actual resume example of a Personal Trainer who works in the Personal Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 15768 Personal Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.