Personal Trainer with a wealth of experience in Nutrition, Working Around Injuries, and Endurance. I am results driven, hard working, charismatic, and have a strong mind for entrepreneurial work.
- Teach clients how to modify exercises appropriately to avoid injury.
- Record training sessions and maintain package rates for each client.
- Carefully evaluate member needs and assist them in achieving personal fitness goals.
- Arrive early, prepared and attentive for every training appointment.
- Re-rack weights to maintain a neat, organized and clean club.
- Assisted older adults with weight management programs by setting up meal plans and providing detailed instructions.
- Contributed to the operation of a clean, friendly and well maintained health club.
- Guided clients in safe exercise, taking into account individualized physical limitations.
- Encouraged and motivated members to attend group fitness classes.
- Counseled clients on proper nutrition and exercise habits.
- Coursework in Nutrition Science, Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Top 5% of class
- Emphasis in Forensic Psychology
- Criminal Justice Coursework
- Student Government Representative
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a 220 Fitness Personal Trainer resume example in Santa Monica, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Personal Trainer who works in the Personal Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 15768 Personal Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.