Dedicated professional with solid background in office environments ready to take on new challenges with commitment to excellence. Personable communicator with friendly demeanor talented in building rapport with co-workers and clients. Outstanding capabilities in problem-solving and conflict resolution. Works effectively on teams, as well as independently, in fast-paced environments. Organized and detail-oriented with 8 years of cash handling and customer service experience. Driven to maintain confidentiality of records and client information. Goal-focused maintaining high levels of accuracy and efficiency. Friendly with strong interpersonal skills. Experience excelling at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and following through to achieve goals. Proficient in Microsoft Software. Motivating teams to top performance through mentoring, training, and coaching. Compassionate and understanding, seeking employment in a medical treatment facility. Motivated to apply personal and professional experience and abilities to enhance operations. Eager to learn something new.
• Conducted special service and account transactions for customers, including ordering checks and placing stop payment orders.
• Helped customers open and close accounts, apply for loans and make sound financial decisions.
• Received cash and checks for deposit, including verifying amounts and endorsements and examining cash to prohibit acceptance of counterfeit bills.
• Responded and assisted customers with account inquiries and updates.
• Explained bank services, financial products and applicable fees to customers.
• Handled a portfolio of customers and reviewed accounts for signs of discrepancies, fraud or non-payment issues.
• Managed escalations with polite service, knowledgeable support and unsurpassed professionalism to satisfy needs and protect bank reputation.
• Identified customer financial needs, goals and objectives and offered appropriate financial products to suit needs.
• Cultivated positive relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers as part of successful business practices.
• Attended local gatherings and networking events as bank representative to establish community relations and generate potential customer leads
• Counted as much as $150,000-$200,000 in daily funds with manual and machine-assisted methods.
• Completed daily cash balancing, including the ATM.
• Reconciled cash and checks against computer records at end of shift.
• Promoted facility security by monitoring customer behaviors and following established protocols to protect individuals and assets.
• Increased knowledge of banking products and services by actively participating in available training classes and workshops offered to employees.
• Offered to take on additional shifts during holidays and other busy periods to alleviate staffing shortages.
Chamber of Commerce - Volunteer January 2017-Current
TeamMates Mentoring Program - Mentor January 2018-Current
Night of Hope - Volunteer August 2018-Current
United Raiders - Volunteer September 2018-Current
PlainsWest CASA - Volunteer October 2018-Current
Kids Plus, Inc. - Volunteer October 2017-Current
Salvation Army - Bell Ringer December 2017-Current
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: