- Fast Learner
- Excellent cutomer service slills
- Team player
- Ability to perform tasks with little or no supervision
- Knowlege of HVAC, electical, plumbing, irrigation, painting and carpentry trades.
- General office duties, including tracking attendance, photocopying and paperwork distribution tasks.
- Responsibilities included tracking attendance for classes and preparing all course materials proir to the start of classes for the instructor.
- Served as a role model and mentor for new inmates by modeling integrity and inclusivity.
- Position required positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Assisted owner/operator in all daily work with the installation of solar systems, including mounting and fastening solar panels and pulling wire and cables.
- Performed renovation electrical work, both residential and commercial.
- Worked as a team member in assembling and installing Photovalactaic Solar Systems for commercial and residential projects.
- Examined systems to locate issues, such as loose connections and broken or damaged panels.
- Assisted in service calls
-Maintained shop and working area that was clean,safe, and stocked with appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for assisting electrician with installing and maintaining electrical and power systems.
- Repaired wiring, fixtures and equipment, installed lighting, electrical outlets, and circuit breakers, hooked up appliances for power and installed new lighting and ceiling fans.
-Threaded conduit ends and connected couplings and conduit fittings.
- Replaced faulty circuitbreakers, fuses, switches, electrical components and wire.
- Managed warehouse inventory and distribution of material needed for installations.
- Responsible for carpet cleaning and restoration for both residential and commercial carpet cleaning, including dying, stretching, patching and pad and tac strip replacement.
- 24 hr on call flood service and diaster restoraton.
-Responsible for van and equpment, including inventory.
- Oversaw all maintenance operations for a 11 building office complex.
- Troubleshoot and repaired HVAC, electrical, plumbingl and irrigation systems on the property.
- Prepared spaces for new tenants to occupy and maintained currently occupied spaces.
-Repaired and maintained all indoor and outdoor lighting.
-Performed routine preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for shop, equipment and inventory. Placed orders while maintaining a budget.
- Responsible for company vehicle, phone and credit cards.
- 24 hour on call service.
- Responsible for all maintenance of a 450 unit multi-family apartment complex.
- Troubleshoot and repaired HVAC, electrical, plumbing and irrigation systems on the property.
- Performed tenants work orders in a timely fasion while providing excellent customer service.
- Prepared apartments for new tenants to occupy.
- Performed routine preventative maintenance tasks.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Re-Entry Program Peer Mentor - Chairman resume example in Port Richey, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Peer Mentor - Chairman who works in the Installation and Repair Industry. LiveCareer has 49393 Installation and Repair resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.