Over 22 years of supervisory experience and excellent training and management skills.Innate mechanical aptitude and ability with a proven track record of top performance and recognition for leadership, management, and supervisory duties, attention to detail, safety, quality assurance, customer service, and overall cost effectiveness. Additional experience in warehousing, shipping and receiving, inspections, packaging, forklift driver, and inventory management and control.
* Performed all tasks associated with shipping and receiving of pumps and supplies, as well as filling customer orders.
* Packaged sales orders to prepare for shipment.
* Received freight shipments and stocked in warehouse after inspection for accuracy and damage control.
* Conducted cycle counts on warehouse inventory and ordered parts and supplies in order to maintain levels required to service needs of customers' sales orders
* Operated forklifts and pallet jacks daily.
Administrative, Excellent communication, contracts, customer service skills, dispatching, drivers, electrical systems, Environmental Compliance, inspection, maintaining inventory, process invoices, invoicing, Leadership, mechanical, personnel, safety, sales, scheduling, shipping, supervisory, Technical Sales, Technician, training programs, troubleshooting, upgrade, workflow, customer service, quality assurance.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Heartland Pump Rental & Sales Parts/Service Manager resume example in Henderson, Kentucky ?
This is an actual resume example of a Parts/Service Manager who works in the Inspectors Industry. LiveCareer has 1183 Inspectors resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.