While completing my master's degree, I worked at Stryker Sports Medicine and balanced industry projects along with a full academic course load. My academic training has given me a diverse background in biomechanics and biomaterial's.
My strength and interest lies in innovating, engineering, and testing unique solutions, in-vitro models, and devices for the medical field. Innovative, quality solutions are how companies and researchers drive long-term stakeholder value.
I'm passionate about being part of a team. As a former NCAA Division 1 athlete, I have learned to motivate others to work hard, add value, and act with integrity. Culture and purpose are very important to me. I am an open, collaborative, and trustworthy teammate and co-worker, always willing to go the extra mile when needed and seeking valuable feedback.
Medical Device Design and Development:
Medical Device Testing:
Presently, and while completing my M.S degree, I impacted numerous R&D projects within the implants and instruments team by:
As a supporting member of the Core Technologies team, I worked on the conceptualization and design for a spinal lateral access system by:
Received a Congressional Nomination and Appointment
• From Congressman Scott Perry, to the United States Naval Academy
• Earned a 3.6+ GPA during a full-time semester 2017
Patriot League Honor Roll
• Earned a 3.2+ GPA during a full-time semester of NCAA D1 volleyball competition
NCAA Division 1 Women's Volleyball Lehigh University
• Patriot League Tournament Appearances (2014,15,17)
Lehigh Athletics Leadership Academy
• Eight-week student athlete program aimed to help athletes set personal standards of excellence and take ownership of intellectual, individual, and interpersonal development.
Graduate Teaching Assistant- Introductory Bioengineering Lab
• Educating undergraduate students on the basics of 3D modeling using Solidworks, and coding using Arduino.
Enabling the Future Chapter- Executive Outreach Coordinator
• Volunteering to make affordable prosthetic upper limb devices via 3D printing for underprivileged children in the surrounding community.
Habitat for Humanity
• Poverty Alleviation in the Metro Denver Community
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: