Hardworking paramedic seeking an opportunity to work at UMC ED, where skills and experience can be fully maximized and further developed.
- Basic/Advanced life support ( CPR, PALS, ACLS certified)
- Adcanced life support ( Paramedic)
- Administration of first aid and life supporting treatment to patients in the pre-hospital setting.
- Ability to triage patients and prioritize treatment based on medical and trauma protocols.
- Operate equipment such as EKGs and external defibrillators in the advanced life support settings.
- Observe, record and report to physician and RN the patients condition and injury, treatment provided, medications given and the reaction to all treatments.
- Administer medications orally or by injection, and perform intravenous access in order to administer medication under physicians orders.
- Obtain patient vital signs while providing care and comfort for all patients.
- coordinate work with other emency personnel, police and fire department.
-911 response and inter-facility transportation to specified location, following instructions from patients physician.
focus on BLS life support. professional training in pre hospital and in hospital through out course. CPR certified.
2 years of pre requisites for nursing school. ex: Anatomy and physiology 1 &2, general chemistry, statistics, english, organic chemistry, micro biology.
professional development in AEMT, concentration on advanced life support. professional training in pre hospital setting and in hospital training through out the course. Recertification in CPR.
focus on advanced/ advanced cardiac life support. professional training in pre hospital and in hospital through out course. CPR, ACLS, PALS certified.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: