I am very knowledgeable individual who is eager to obtain the information that is needed in the field I am applying for, in order to prolong my career in the oil and gas industry. I have over four years of experience as a Valve Technician along with the ability to complete shop-floor activities as well as hydro-static pressure testing on various types of valves and oilfield equipment within Well-Head and Flow-back. I do not sit well with failure and will present the utmost productivity to the job I am assigned to; Responsibility is key.
• Disassemble, repair, reassemble and corrected changeover.
• Closely inspected parts to ensure they were clean and free of contaminants, wash-outs, pitting's or gas-cuts.
• Inspected and hydrostatic pressure tested components.
• Recognized and reported defective material and equipment to shift supervisor.
• Repainted and precisely touched-up components and assemblies.
• Planned and paced work efficiently in order to meet daily, weekly, project or production goals.
• Observed all safety policies and procedures
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: