Dedicated award winning professional with more than 25 years of customer service experience, motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
Driven to research, analyze and resolve any customer issue to resolution.
Hard working, reliable and extremely adaptable to all work environments.
Daily duties include processing of payments, pulling lockbox deposits, reviewing daily reports including Tickler, Tran Code Balancing, SFD Funding, Daily Advances, Workstation Balancing. Processing request for release of reserves back to client accounts.
• Primary focus to my customers as their main point of contact throughout the loan process.
• Review loan related documents, including title insurance, flood, tax certificates and surveys.
• Work with my borrowers, loan officers and underwriters to provide additional solutions to resolve customer issues and complaints.
• Meet closing and commitment dates using personal pipeline of up to 60 accounts.
• Maintain highest levels of customer satisfaction using information received on customer survey reports.
• Take incoming calls from patients regarding their services. • Triage incoming calls to route to appropriate Nurse, Dietitian or Clinician when necessary • Input patients daily blood glucose reading, order and ship medical supplies. • Create new patient charts, discharge and close out patient charts. • Create and fax weekly patient summary reports to physicians.
• Triage incoming calls to route to appropriate Nurse, Dietitian or Clinician when necessary
• Input patients daily blood glucose reading, order and ship medical supplies.
• Create new patient charts, discharge and close out patient charts.
• Create and fax weekly patient summary reports to physicians.
• Traveled assigned route, stocked and rotated product in each location.
• Created product displays. Substituted for sales representatives, inventoried stock in each location, ordered weekly deliveries.
• Worked special events as representative.
• Peak closing month of 87 transactions
• Closed a 380 unit condo conversion over 2 year period while building and retaining a client baste to include7 mortgage brokers/lenders and 9 real estate agents
• Daily accounting and deposits for branch
• Opened new purchase escrows and processed files to recording
• Assistant to commercial properties escrow officer
• Assistant to 2nd escrow officer
•Profiled in Chase newsletter for customer service excellence
•Mortgage Banking Spot award for Customer Service - April
•Funded/Canceled exits within 1st lock date - May, June
•Highest Cycle time within 1st lock date - April - 95%
•Ranked in the top 3 within my site - achieving 100% rating in Customer Satisfaction Survey feedback - July
•8 consecutive months of perfect attendance, 10 months total 2013
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Silicon Valley Bank Operations Specialist resume example in Phoenix, Arizona ?
This is an actual resume example of a Operations Specialist who works in the Mortgage Industry. LiveCareer has 7932 Mortgage resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.