Versatile and innovative management professional skilled at seeing the "big picture" while still also focusing on details. Expertise in business development and streamlining processes and systems. Effective liaison to key clients, accounts, and external business and community stakeholders. Resourceful and methodical self-starter.
• Evaluated appropriate funding streams to ensure federal resources are allocated according to contractual agreements (CPS, KINSHIP, NJCK, and WFNJ).
• Reviewed 100 applications submitted by intake, per week by verifying authenticity of earning reports to ensure compliance is being maintained.
• Collaborated with Division of Child Protection and Permanency resource centers to guarantee childcare subsidies are distributed according to guidelines.
• Developed and automated daily stats report that provided management with key decision-making tool.
• Received promotion from CHILD CARE ELIGIBILITY SPECIALIST 10/1/2001
• Worked with parents to aid with financial and medical needs by contacting social service agencies throughout New Jersey
• Developed and generated reports through Crystal Reports, generated online methodology flowcharts, as well as helping maintain agency's website, analyzed and created data reports of child care trends in Essex County.
• Conducted interviews and counsel 225 parents on child care resource guidelines and referral options in Essex County, NJ.
• Analyzed and created data reports of child care trends in Essex County to increase access to program offerings for families with children.
• Helped drive 10% increase in customer satisfaction based on customer surveys in 2002.
City of Newark Land Bank - Community Advisory Board
Board Governance – Newark Prep Charter School
· Served as a Board member - 2012-2015
· Co-chaired Human Resources and Finance Committees
· Oversaw $8 million in budget allocations
NJ STATE MANDATED REQUIRED TRAININGS
· School Ethics
· School Finance
· Contract & Union Negotiations
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: