Focused & talented Business Operations Manager bringing years of experience in business operations management with a strong technological and progressive leadership background. Adept at liaising with key clients, accounts and external business stakeholders to build rapport and drive retention. Advanced knowledge in cross-functional collaborations, developing successful teams, motivating employees to meet individual and team objectives, project & time management, and trend tracking, profitability for the company.
DeFremery Parks & Rec | Oakland, CA
- Assisted with food distribution by packaging items for distribution. Organized and executed events for staff, program recipients, and donors.
- Provided information to customers on products or services.
Women's Lacrosse Coach Fayetteville Flames | Fayetteville, NC
- Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions, provide training direction, encouragement, and motivation to prepare athletes for game competitive events, or tournaments.
- Responsible for presenting devotions at some practices or games. - Taught students basics of Lacrosse game play and rules, including league's regulations, play techniques, and general strategies. - Taught players how about the rules and strategies of the support to improve performance.
- Observed performance of individual team members and team, and instituted improvements to meet challenging benchmarks.
- Developed team strategies for games, created training programs and regimens for athletes.
- Performed clerical and managerial functions in support of head coaches' plans. "
L.I.T June 2010 - August 2012 Camp Mendocino | Mendocino, CA
- Fostered environment focused on learning and teamwork, demonstrating positive behaviors and ways to accomplish shared goals. - Protected campers during water activities such as swimming and kayaking. - Offered caring emotional and social support to children experiencing difficult events. Provided guidance and support for campers with mental and physical limitations. Kept all campers safe and happy by enforcing consistent camp policies.
Over 1200HRS of community service within those 3 volunteering experiences.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: