Accounting professional with 11 years of experience as a trusted advisor, assisting companies with financial analysis, reporting, account reconciliations, and strategic planning. Proven leader in the accounting profession, influencing and driving initiatives impacting financial reporting and fiscal accuracies. Highly skilled in generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and managerial practices and procedures. Successful at managing multiple projects and consistently meeting deadlines under pressure. Extensive knowledge of accounting/payroll software and processes.
• Prepare and review annual operating budgets in relation to five year strategic planning.
• Sucessfully manage O/S Operating forecasts to achieve annual budget expectations.
• Continually update expense forecasts, including any necessary action required to achieve budget.
• Effectively monitor daily spending to correct and manage an annual operating budget of of $1.1 billion.
• Perform complex general accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries and account analysis.
• Manage accruals and expense allocations to accurately process monthly close.
• Oversee balance sheet reconciliations and preparation of correcting entries.
• Manage fixed asset system and records including reconciliation of all accounts.
• Work closely with internal and external audit to evaluate adherence to SOX regulations.
• Generate and review SAP system reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Accurately process bi-weekly payroll using KRONOS for 1,300 employees.
• Ensure accuracies in reconciliation, ledger entries, payroll processing, and accounts
• Prepared credit presentations for review and final approval from credit committee.
• Analyzed the financial position of requesting companies and feasibility of projects.
• Analyzed financial statements in order to make lending decisions on new, renewal and extension loans.
• Established relationships with customer base to solidify banks position as financial partner.
• Performed site visits to potential projects and prepared market analysis reports.
• Evaluated construction budgets and projects capacity to attain permanent financing and ultimate repayment.
• Processed construction draws and evaluated inspection reports to eliminate cost overruns.
• Contacted potential customers to identify client needs and loan solutions.
• Worked closely with real estate agents to obtain business and close home purchase loans.
• Organized and processed loan applications for efficient underwriting.
• Called and evaluate Internet based loan requests and processed home refinance loans.
• Organized and processed all new member applications.
• Scheduled employee work hours and operational hours.
• Maintained inventory controls and ordering.
• Worked closely with owners to market new client membership.
• Closed registers at days end and processed all bank deposits.
• Used accounting software to track and send monthly billing statements.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Peabody Energy - North Antelope Rochelle Mine Operations Accountant resume example in Wright, Wyoming ?
This is an actual resume example of a Operations Accountant who works in the Accountants Industry. LiveCareer has 60775 Accountants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.