• Exclusive Operational Assistant representative for Mission Bay and Mount Zion locations. Tasks include; Physician Time Studies providing weekly Operating Room schedule for Adult Front Desk, booking and scheduling multiple conference meeting for doctors
• Delivered expert clerical support by efficiently handling a wide range of routine and special requirements
• Handling reimbursement for faculty expenses
• Office supply procurement utilizing BearBuy along with tracking and recording supply expanses from BearBuy as well as others
• Liaison between Vendors and UCSF for the department material ordering and delivery for ReadyRefresh, Associated Coffee Service and all additional vendors
• Doctor mail troubleshooting
• Utilizing, EMS, iVisitor, and MyExpense to facilitate the needs of assigned doctors and employees of the Anesthesia department
• Tracked and recorded expenses and reconciled accounts to maintain accurate, current and compliant financial records
• Became the sole Operational Assistant for Mount Zion and Mission Bay as it pertains to my duties.
• Excelled at doctors' assistance as it relates to mail issues and meeting scheduling through Zoom or physical locations
• Completed cross-training on reimbursement for faculty and visiting doctors, and have successfully processed multiple reimbursements on behalf of faculty members
• Managed office inventory by restocking supplies and placing purchase orders to maintain adequate stock levels
• Teamwork, discipline, and dedication learned throughout 8 years of Filipino folk dance. Along with over 35 successful group performances.
• Promoted from sales associate to team lead within 2 month of hire date at Massage Envy.
• Oversaw the internal communication and acted as point person for initiatives such as Kababayan Learning Community's 15 Anniversary performances in October 2019 and a 3-day tour in Houston, Texas in November 2019.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: