Knowledgeable and dedicated customer service professional with extensive experience in call center industry. Solid team player with outgoing, positive demeanor and proven skills in establishing rapport with clients. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Specialize in quality, speed and process optimization. Articulate, energetic and results-oriented with exemplary passion for developing relationships, cultivating partnerships and growing businesses.
Plan and execute marketing, branding, and sales goals
● Prepare and present sales and marketing strategies to leadership to advance our objectives
● Operate with a comprehensive understanding of our clients brand, goals, and standards
● Be the main point of contact for all marketing initiatives for both external and internal resources
● Increase the companies sales
● Work with our business development team to create a marketing strategy that will support its objectives.
● Meet with customers face to face
● Handle customer inquiries and complaints
● Document and update customer records based on interactions
Handled over 100 calls to communicate with customers over the phone or email to resolve their questions or concerns
● Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
● Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
● Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
● Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
● Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
● Provide feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
● Upsells to customers as necessary
● Adjust Insurance claims
● Search for CPT and Diagnosis Codes for Provider and/or Doctor
● Provide customers health benefits to the Provider and/or Doctor
Provide information and assistance, over the phone and in person. Provide routine information regarding water billing and the procedure for establishing or terminating services.
● Utilize a computer to record all pertinent information regarding water/sewer customer accounts and the preparation of water bills and various reports.
● Processes all new accounts, commercial accounts and termination requests. Respond to customer complaints regarding high water bills, suspected leaks, and other problems. Arrange for additional readings when necessary and computes billing adjustments.
● Prepare customer reminders and termination notices for delinquent accounts. Determine accounts to be terminated by reason of nonpayment and arranges for terminal readings and shut-offs.
● Processes all aspects of final billing through collections and liens of properties.
● Processes promissory notes. Makes adjustments to incoming accounts, sends out statements, and tracks
payments made on accounts.
● Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
FBLA is a high school division of Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. FBLA helps high school students prepare for careers in business through academic competitions such as FBLA Competitive Events, leadership development, and educational programs.
Student2student (S2S) is a high school level student program that brings military and civilian students together to welcome new students, create a positive environment, support academic excellence, and ease transitions
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: