• Prepared reports and financial for management and end of month reporting.
• Scheduled appointments and maintained master calendar.
• In charge of gathering all information and entering time for payroll.
• Accounting duties ensured proper documentation, signatures, approvals and all necessary requirements were met for each invoice to comply with the company's DOA for accurate billing.
• Assisted both supervisors in any way possible.
• Responsible for gathering proper documentation from each location, required signatures and back up documentation for each invoice.
• Ensure each invoice was complaint to our DOA guidelines.
Evangelism/ Bible Doctrine El Paso, TX. commission was a discipleship program in El Paso, TX. In this program I gained so many life skills such as leadership, integrity, strong business ethic and working in a team environment with others. This program taught each student the inner workings of a church and the many faucets that make the church work. I later became a leader of the church and eventually work on the staff as a Discipleship Leader. There I was in charge of the everyday activities and projects of over 25 students.
Meticulous Office and Accounting Professional with advanced accounting, mathematical and Quickbooks expertise. Successful at keeping accounts current and accurate for compliant financial recordkeeping. Well-organized, diligent and focused professional.
With 18 years of administrative and accounting experience and an extensive background in customer relations. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to introduce myself and convey the kind of hard worker I truly am.
NALP Certification - in progress
CAM Certification - in progress
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: