Administrative Clerical Assistant with +20 years of experience in a variety of confidential and high-stress level public, private, and non-profit sectors. Efficient and detailed oriented, I am proficient at building and maintaining professional relationships. 30 units remaining in pursuit of achieving my degree in Business Administration with a certification in Organizational Leadership.
· Utilized Judicial Court Imaging and Court Genesis software to retrieve court case prints and other court documents, decreased heavy workload of +100 court documents; improved work process that assisted probation officers more efficiently.
· Collect, evaluate and input details into the Juvenile Adult Management System (JAMS) software to create or modify defendant cases. Utilize multiple Court software, such as Judicial Court Imaging and Court Genesis to retrieve case print, Sentencing Memorandum, Felony Pleas and Complaint documents necessary to assist the Probation officers.
· Obtained sensitive, confidential defendant identity information while serving as a California Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (CLETS) operator retrieving Department of Justice critical intellect and California Department of Motor Vehicle photos (CAL Photo).
· Monitor the Jail Information Management System (JIMS) to update the custody status of defendants. Assist the Reception staff with greeting customers, utilizing the switchboard to communicate with Probation staff and refer public calls to the appropriate channels.
· Transported and fax filed various Court reports on behalf of the Probation Officers while maintaining communication with the Public Defender, District Attorney offices, and Municipal Courts.
· Utilized OASIS PeopleSoft 9.0 HRMS software to enter employee labor and various Time Reporting Codes for +150 timesheets. Communicate between Supervisory staff to guarantee efficient quality and accuracy of timesheets entered in a timely fashion.
· Requested special custodial/janitorial inventory items through processed blanket purchase orders; maintained and input Material Stock Requests (MSR) into OASIS PeopleSoft Financial software on behalf of custodial leads and supervisors; established close working relationships with the County Purchasing/Storeroom Department and EDA Accounting Department in order to expedite time sensitive special request.
· Created query reports via PeopleSoft keeping track of employee Medical Certifications such as FMLA and any other accrued Leave of Absence (LOA) and scheduled vacations by referring to Supervisor shared calendars. Review a variety of reports, forms, and records for accuracy and completeness.
· Executed professional relationships with local vendors to establish quotes and pricing that best fit the Custodial Departmental needs; prioritized and controlled incoming calls from vendors and customers communicating the status of custodial and pest control requests: monitored the department software used TRIRIGA to coordinate with corresponding personal to maintain accuracy of completed request.
· Supplement minimal training to Temporary Assistant Personnel (TAP) employees. Perform complex assignments in a lead capacity while under little to no supervision. Assist with the handling of confidential paperwork.
· Practiced tactful and professional interaction providing clerical support to the Executive team and other departments and staff to ensure completion of board projects and varied tasks. Serve as liaison providing technical assistance to individuals and groups with small business projects including duties involving employee confidential information.
· Operated a multiline switchboard directing calls, providing preliminary information to customers, maintaining databases and filing systems, as well as directing incoming traffic to the appropriate conference meeting rooms; assist with scheduling meetings for various individuals and departments.
· Developed, updated and monitored Preventative Maintenance Orders using the TRIRIGA computer software, sustaining direct contact with clients and maintenance personnel via direct connect and Outlook emails to ensure completion status of selected requests.
· Preserved ordinance of confidential data assisting the Safety Coordinator with inputting, scanning and filing of safety issues and regulations, keeping track of monthly Safety meeting correspondence from different divisions within the EDA Department.
· Communicated frequently with the Fleet Services department to conserve the upkeep on the departmental vehicles making sure the units remained fueled, washed and serviced as needed. Obtained monthly mileage numbers from various staff and numerous different divisions within the department, creating a monthly mileage report for the Purchasing and Fleet Department.
· Assisted the Graffiti Abatement staff with receiving phone calls from the public. Communicated detailed GPS information to the Graffiti staff utilizing the Thomas Guide Map book for location of graffiti reported. Submit data into the appropriate county online database.
· Operated company vehicle to retain daily mail from the US Post Office and other County departments to process incoming mail for distribution amongst a team of 7 staff members.
· Identified and sorted delicate and confidential legal documents, rerouting birth and death certificates, deeds, conveyances and fictitious business forms to the necessary and proper departments. Effectively input critical time-sensitive criteria into the Mail Tracking computer system in order for statistical queries to be accurately produced as needed.
· Served as a Receptionist to assist incoming traffic operated a multiline switchboard redirecting incoming inquiry calls as necessary, providing information in accordance with established policies of confidentiality.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a County of Riverside Probation Department Office Assistant III resume example in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Office Assistant III who works in the Office Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 151593 Office Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.