• Provide both general administrative and secretarial support
• Update employees information into company database and prepare employment packages
• Order office supplies, gift cards and travel vouchers for clients
• Prepare and mail marketing materials such as brochures and flyers
• Schedule meetings, interviews and travel arrangements into company calendar
• Maintain an organized filing system for all appropriate documents and marketing samples
• Perform secretarial duties such as answering and transferring calls, scanning, faxing and copying documents
• Provide necessary information about attorney and firm to potential clients, and explain the process of retaining the firm
• Communicate with clients on attorney's behalf throughout the legal process when the attorney is unavailable to do so
• Assist attorney in obtaining information relating to charges and possible defenses
• Conduct legal research and draft post-trial motions for attorney review
• Draft demand letters for past due payments and invoice clients for services
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a HMI, Inc Office Assistant resume example in Stoughton, Massachusetts ?
This is an actual resume example of a Office Assistant who works in the Office Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 151592 Office Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.