To obtain a position using my telecommunications and Cyber Security strengths to maintain the integrity, confidentiality and access control of networks and incorporate the newest computer technologies possess a strong knowledge of computer fundamentals keep alert to new computer hardware keep abreast of new software applications
Selected over 40 peers to attend Federal Mediation Course at the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute (DEOMI) in Coca Beach, Florida. Upon completion, named the North Atlantic Regional Medical Command Equal Opportunity Leader of the year in recognition of my ability to provide purpose, motivation and direction while effectively using prescribed conflict resolution techniques.
Node Switch Supervisor in a Joint/ Area Signal Company that provides mission command, administrative and logistical support for the Army and joint, inter-agency intergovernmental and multinational (JIIM) operations worldwide.
• Supervised the installation, operation, maintenance and defense of communications assemblages.
• Responsible for the professional development, morale, welfare, training and combat readiness of a nodal team.
Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge of the Administrations section of South West Asia Cyber Center. This position included responsibility of day to day operations of the US Army's first and only Cyber Center.
• Achieve high administrative output
• Develop policies and procedure to improve department
• Properly control the release of proprietary information
• Maintain complete confidentiality
• Utilize improved technology for administrative support
• Respect confidential information
Caring for "warriors in transition" soldiers recovering from wounds, injuries or illness as they recovered, rehabilitated and prepared to either return to duty or leave the service for civilian life.
• First line supervisor for Warrior in Transition (WT)
• Provides mentorship and guidance to WT and family
• Responsible for WT accountability at all times
• Assigned between 10-12 WT's
Initialized, initialized, operated, and performed unit level and direct support maintenance on electronic switching assemblages, systems, and ancillary communications equipment. Specialized in control centers, combat radios and other network associated equipment.
• Supervised and assisted subordinate operators in the conduct of switching and communication security operations
• Interpreted orders and compiled system statistics for the Shift or Node
• Used computers to perform system/network operations
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
The purpose of the organization is: “to inspire professional excellence, broaden personal horizons, and bridge the academic/practitioner divide.”
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Charlie Company, 50th Signal Battalion Node Switch Supervisor resume example in Fayetteville, North Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a Node Switch Supervisor who works in the Network Analysts and Administration Industry. LiveCareer has 13918 Network Analysts and Administration resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.