Senior NPL Leader with outstanding performer in new product launch and changes implementation within Continental. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements of automotive business. Recognized for inspiring management team members to excel and encouraging creative work environments.
• Coordination and control of New and Current projects in place. Track the project progress for new product and principal key process indicators of currents in production.
• Define operations project targets as financial, project timing and quality.
• Develop operations quotes for industrialization based upon product requirement, lean principles, and robust processes.
• Help build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project
• Develop and maintain the Operations Plan in accordance with the valid processes (phases, deliverables, gates, etc.) Throughout life of project. Achieving the agreed operations objectives.
• Perform Risk Management activities control and steer the implementation of risk items with line and project management
• Responsible for completion of activities within operations to meet the specific, cost, timing, and quality requirements as directed from the Project Manager
• Responsible of communication and solution for any delay, problem, or risk regarding operations activities with the Project Manager.
• Responsible for documentation of operations activities
• Evaluate performance of team members in accordance with line management. Actively manage and optimize the use of resources on project.
• Assigning activities to the operations project team members (delegation and direction).
• Insure Capital spends are aligned with approved authorizations and/or budgets
• Insure other costs labor, ramp-up costs are per approved Project Plan, eCR, and Budget
• Eliminate/ Minimize Excess and Obsolete Material associated with the product change / launch
• Representation of operations/ plant in project, customer and supplier meetings
• Ensure compliance to Lean concepts, robust processes
• Escalation issues to Project Manager, and Operations management, affected Quality, Suppliers and Customer, if necessary (with Project Manager)
• Support to Quality / Manufacturing operation involved in production of Aluminum and Magnesium alloy castings, produced in compliance with customer design and government specifications, through internal planning. Responsible for the development of process planning travelers and processes instructions, in accordance with customer contract, drawing, and related specifications, including development and the review of internal or external flow-down requirements.
• Coordinate investigations and analysis of processes to determinate potential root cause of failure.
• Training and management of Q.A. Inspectors.
• Development and Analysis coordination of scrap and control process chart.
• Coordinator on CARs quality issues related to defects in process and complaints.
• Involved on development and coordination of inspection methods improvements in aerospace castings
• Certified as internal auditor Aerospace Standard AS9100C/ISO 9001:2008.(Cert # G30913-254)
• Responsible of keep ISO and NADCAP certifications.(Nogales Facility)
• Maintaining revision level control of documents per internal quality operating procedure.
• Responsible of meet the requirements in new articles according to drawings and VQR.
• Drawings analysis and interpretation.
• Responsible for meet or exceed quality requirements according to production drawings and regulatory agencies.
• Training and coordination of Q.A. Inspectors.
• Development coordination and analysis of scrap control chart.
• Coordinator of CARs quality issues related to defects in process and complaints.
• Coordination of the improvements to the Inspection Method (checklist) in Food service Walk-ins line area.
• Scrap reduction project Lead.
• Certified by LADBS (Los Angeles department built and safe) as Q.C Walk-ins Inspector.
Leadership Development Training
Instructed by Tecnologico de Monterrey
Duration: 48 hours
Master degree in Business Administration
Start and End planned date: 2020-2023
• Certified in IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies.
• Certified in J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies.
• Standard test method for analysis of aluminum and aluminum alloys by Atomic Emission Spectrometry per ASTM E 1251.Standard test method for analysis of magnesium and magnesium alloy by Atomic Emission Spectrometry per ASTM B 954.
• AMS 2175 – A Castings, Classification and Inspection Of.
• Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI) Type 1 Fluorescent Dye, Method A
• Measure Instruments: Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UTT), Height Gauge, Calipers, Deep Calipers, Dot Rule, Pin Gauges, Radio Gauges, Core Hardness Tester, Temperature Gauges etc.
• Philosophies: Lean Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Just in Time, 5S, Kaizen, Process Redesign, Statistical Process Control (SPC).
• Analysis Tools and Investigation Methods: Cpk Calculation, Yellow Belt, 8D, QFD, Fish Bone, 5 Whys, Tree Diagram Etc.
• Knowledge's in Industry Agencies:
ISO-9100 Rev. C( Aerospace Standard)
IPC-A-610E(Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies)
• Computer programs: Microsoft Office, Auto CAD, Minitab and information sharing software's(SAP & SharePoint)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: