· VMWare ESXi 5.0 server administration, virtual server configuration, testing and maintenance. Maintained a Dual Host IBM server environment with live Data Migration (fail-over) capacity. VM Data Store creation and maintenance using IBM data storage arrays (primary and secondary). VM template and Snapshot file maintenance.
· IBM Lotus Domino Server and client administration and support. Maintenance of a four server Domino Domain cluster. Configuration and maintenance of local and network client installations. Implemented iNotes remote connectivity. Implementation of Notes Traveler server for mobile device Lotus Notes email accessibility. Perform all server/client upgrades and service releases/patches as required.
· Microsoft Active Directory administration and support. Setup, maintenance and support of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Server and all related forest objects. Maintained File System security, disk storage maintenance and capacity planning. Print Server configuration, printer queue installations and maintenance.
· Implementation and maintenance of Checkpoint Firewall server, maintained SmartCenter firewall policies/rules, and firewall log monitoring. Configuration and monitoring of SecuRemote user environment.
· Symantec Backup Exec implementation, operations and support. Maintain Tape Data storage and archiving requirements, off-site tape storage and rotations. Periodic data archiving and restoration testing, and data growth and tape capacity planning. Implementation, integration and maintenance of IBM autoloader tape storage equipment.
· WebSense Internet Security administration. Creation of company Internet user policies. Monitor bandwidth consumption and overall Internet activity. Perform periodic Packet Sniffing tests (Wire Shark) to monitor network packets to detect potential hacking or network threats. Traffic logging and report creation as required.
· Implementation, configuration and maintenance of network security applications. Maintained a multi-tier level of Internet and messaging security. Messaging security on three levels – external via McAfee SAAS. Internal Trend Micro Scanmail running in Lotus Domino domain and Symantec Endpoint Security at Workstation/server level. Internet Security maintained via Websense Internet Server and Symantec Endpoint client installations.
· Performed Cisco Switch and Router configurations. Performed initial base configurations, IP network and subnets setups, VLAN configuration and port designation, configured port scanning/mirroring (for Websense monitoring and blocking NIC).
· Continuous monitoring and maintenance of backup power supply units throughout the organization. Periodic battery testing and replacements routinely performed. Load balance testing and equipment adjustments performed as required.
· Printer and consumables maintenance (inventory and ordering). Strict adherence to printer consumables ordering and availability. In-house HP printer maintenance, parts ordering and repairs performed as required.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Kay Automotive Graphics Network Administrator resume example in Warren, Michigan ?
This is an actual resume example of a Network Administrator who works in the Network Analysts and Administration Industry. LiveCareer has 13919 Network Analysts and Administration resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.