Experience sales professional equipped with excellent negotiation skills, market insight, great leadership skills and a track record of exceeding expectations. Accustomed to a fast paced and highly-competitive environment. Seeking to further my knowledge in Supply Chain Management and work my way into a leadership role.
- Cold call over 100 new and existing accounts per day
- Developed a new customer base consisting of at least 25 accounts
- Increased monthly sales by 50% by implementing strategies to expand existing customer base
- Develop business to business relationships with all customers
- Research industry trends to determine best process and sales strategies
- Leverage economic trends when negotiating rates
- Drive sales through proposal assistance, sales order negotiation and preparation, and processing executed agreements
- Maintains various Sales Operations databases
- Assist with proposal and sales order creation via Big Machines and manual process within Sales Force
- Assist the Sales and Finance teams with order issues and solving problems that prevent orders from being fulfilled
- Assist and train Sales teams in how to be more efficient with Sales Force; along with training new employees on Sales Operations processes
- Create customized sales order documents for high profile or large dollar transactions
- Engage in contract negotiations with customers, including master legal agreements and terms and conditions
- Identify and communicate possible improvements in the work process for customers and peers
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management
- Developed a new customer base consisting of over 150 accounts
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of industry, target accounts and competitive landscapes
- Communicate with a team of engineers to design and implement complex technology solutions for customers
- Developed effective networking and marketing strategies when prospecting new customers
- Answer customer questions regarding products, prices and availability
- Cumulative GPA: 3.14; GPA in major: 3.67
- Dean's List Honoree, 2010 to 2011
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Coyote Logistics National Account Manager resume example in Skokie, Illinois ?
This is an actual resume example of a National Account Manager who works in the Business Development Industry. LiveCareer has 25565 Business Development resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.