My experience is highly child care oriented with team building character. It consists of over 10 years of professional care giving experience. Receptive-focused with a solid understanding of the dynamics in the needs of children and parents. I carry myself with integrity and punctuality. I have personable qualities that are highly motivated and have proved to help children become happy, healthy, and well-behaved. My work schedule is extremely flexible, reliable, and commutable.
* Redirected children to encourage safe, positive behaviors.
* Modeled appropriate social behaviors and encouraged concern for others.
* Supervised children while parents were on vacation, business trips and weekend getaways.
* Cleaned the house, including laundry, sweeping and mopping.
* Administered medication and minor first aid to sick and injured children.
* Tutored an autistic girl.
* Promoted good behaviors by using the positive reinforcement method.
* Affectionately cared for 4 children, ages 8 to 4 for 1 year.
* Engaged children with games and puzzles.
* Scheduled doctor, dentist and haircut appointments.
* Tutored children in reading, writing, and math.
* Sparked creativity and imagination by helping children discover new things each day.
* Maintained a child-friendly environment with engaging activities and continuous access to the outdoors.
*Organized activities that develop children's physical, emotional and social growth.
* Observed and documented patient status and reported patient complaints to the case manager.
* Read and recorded temperature, pulse and respiration.
* Prepared patient rooms prior to their arrival.
* Planned, prepared and served meals and snacks according to prescribed diets.
* Facilitated games and other activities to engage clients.
* Positioned residents for comfort and to prevent skin pressure problems.
* Assisted with transferring residents in and out of wheelchairs and adaptive equipment.
* Provided personal nursing care in pre- and post-operative situations.
* Executed cash transactions quickly and accurately.
* Greeted all customers.
* Checked out customers and bagged items quickly.
* Suggested additional items and offered samples of weekly promotional items to increase store sales.
Generals for Associates Degree towards OTA certification.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: