Resourceful person who consistently meets and exceeds productivity goals.
- Ordering of supplies directly from the manufacturer.
- Learning computer programs.
- Well equipped to handle customers issues.
- Exceeds at getting along with co-workers.
- Always willing to help my co-workers.
- Handled all responsibly of children from infancy through 9 yrs old.
- Accomplished computer programs (Citrix, Kana, JDA - MSDOS, and Epiphany).
- Answered emails from Customers writing in for any questions or
issues that the customer may of had with the product they purchased
(but not limited to) from that store.
- Handled all Customer Service issues that was emailed to me.
- Brought patients back in to examining rooms.
- Took history and vitals of all patients.
- Assisted the doctor with procedures.
- Called pharmacies to renew (or for new) prescriptions for patients.
- Called patients to verify there appointments; or for other issues that
were pertaining to a problem the patient may be having.
- Did inventory to make sure there was always supplies available when needed.
- In charge of 8 patients a day.
- Took care of patients needs for the day: helping with bathing, feeding,
and vital signs up to 4 times a day.
- Documented daily information of patients into computer each day.
- Was trained in all fields of the medical office including:
- Computer programs
- Scheduling appointments
- All vital signs, testings, and the care of medical needs of the patient.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Self Employed Nanny resume example in Palm Bay, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Nanny who works in the Call Center Industry. LiveCareer has 204637 Call Center resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.