Completed Electronic Engineering Program with 3.6 GPA
State License # 37142 Lamp Electric Ltd William R Lamp
Customer-oriented, strategic-thinking operations and sales professional with over 15 years of experience in building relationships, cultivating partnerships, retaining top accounts and growing profit channels. Multi-tasking and self-motivated leader with expertise on expanding network connections, persuasively introducing products, implementing pricing models, inventory control and projections, turnaround management, territory development and revealing customer needs to deliver solutions. Tactical team builder and strategic planner seeking to leverage background into Sales role with leading-edge organization
Owner, Director of Operations, Lamp Electric Ltd & National Lighting Solutions Ltd
Residential/Commercial Electrical Contractor from 2004 till 2018. Residential & Commercial Electrical Service and Repairs.
Commercial/ Industrial Lighting Retrofits
- Ohio State Licensed Electrician License # 37142
- Journeyman industrial Electrician
- Associates in Electronic Engineering
- In charge of all day to day Operations
- Project Bidding
- Project Management
- Customer Relations
- Parts and Supplies
- Research and Development
- Employing 12 to 14 guys during different phases of projects.
- Project Bidding & Procurement
- Lighting Audits
- Lighting Crews
- Projects :
- Sears Warehouse - Complete lighting retrofit inside and out.
- DSW Shoes- several locations throughout the USA
-T-Mobile Stores over 130 locations
-Dicks Sporting Goods- Multiple locations
- McDonald's- multiple locations
* State Licensed Master Electrician - with over 25 years of experience
* Journeyman Industrial Electrician
* Associate Degree in Electronic Engineering from ITT Technical Institute
* 14 Years in Business, Management of a Electrical contracting Company
* 5 years Experience in Commercial Lighting, Bidding, Contract, and Negotiations
* 15 years Experience as a Industrial Maintenance Electrician
*5 years Experience as President / Director Of Operations of a National Lighting Retrofit company.
*Certified Kohler and Generac Generator sales and service dealer
*Lighting Audits & Lighting Retrofits for Macy's, Nike, DSW shoes, Dicks Sporting Goods,McDonald's,etc
* Managed 5 lighting crews while working on a crew.
* Developed a system so Lead Techs could send all job pictures, light readings, etc to our home office, and to our customer immediately on a daily basis.
* Member of PRSM & Member of Nalmco
* Member Of PRISM
* Member BBB
- ABB Robot Technician
- Assembly Line Repair and Service
- Siemens PLC Diagnostics
- Movimot drives
- Phosphate & Ecoat Processes
- Paint line robots
- Paint shop machine and controls
- Air house maintenance and repair
- Zenon monitoring of all lines
- SAP Systems-work orders,parts tracking,parts orders,etc
- Electrical System repairs and troubleshooting
- Hydraulic repair and troubleshooting
- Pneumatic repair and troubleshooting
- Frequency drives
-PLC troubleshooting,repairs & programming
- Air House troubleshooting and repair ( used for climate control of building )
- Departments Serviced- Paint Shop( IPP), Conveyors, Wax lines,Phosphate Department, UBS sealer dept
National Lighting Solutions Ltd
Administered day-to-day operations, including accounting and budget management, business development, performance metrics and customer service.
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical Faults
- Test and repair electric motors,
- variable frequency drives
- assembly Lines
- Heat Treat Equipment
- CNC Equipment
- Stamping Presses
- Overhead Cranes,etc
- Interpret- electrical schematics, blueprints and diagrams.
- Run back-up programs for PLCs, PCs, CNCs, and VFDs.
- Train Electrical Maintenance Apprentices
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: