Registered Dietitian with experience in inpatient and outpatient nutrition education and counseling, scientific research, grant and report writing, and content development for online newsletters and blogs. Detail-oriented, adaptable, and analytical with excellent ability to work with diverse populations and backgrounds.
Completed 1200 hours of supervised practice in clinical nutrition, community nutrition, and food systems management rotation sites throughout San Bernardino, Riverside, and Los Angeles County.
Nutrition Volunteer, Loma Linda University Diabetes Prevention Program, November 2017 – November 2018
Loma Linda, CA
Health and Wellness Program Volunteer
Company NameAnaheim Elementary School District
Apr 2019 – May 2019
• Co-instructed nutrition education sessions through in-class lessons to pre-K/K-6 students.
• Developed a list of sample taste test foods for classroom nutrition activities.
• Developed social media nutrition education messages for the school wellness calendar.
• Revised the School Wellness Policy and Action for Healthy Kids' Healthy Fundraisers documents.
Summer Meals Volunteer
Redlands Unified School District
Jun 2018 – Sep 2018
• Helped prepare and serve summer meals, greeted family members, and provided assistance with setting up and taking down feeding stands.
• Performed in-person surveys on summer meal preferences at several high schools and assisted with qualitative data collection.
• Engaged in recipe development and taste tasting for preparation of special menu items.
• Created food labels and designed an educational handout highlighting new summer meals.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: