Results-oriented Account Manager who excels in revealing customer needs and delivering solutions. Driven by meeting the the customer's needs and providing superior customer service while building long lasting business relationships.
Within my first year at SPS Commerce, I worked closely with Senior colleagues in order to kick-start sales cycles, learn sales techniques, and work with a wide range of retail vendors from 2 employees to Fortune 500 companies. This position provides the framework for future commission based roles. By utilizing SPS Commerce, not only are vendors able to connect with retailers via EDI. They are able to develop an OmniChannel strategy to help adapt to the changes made in the retail industry. My role consists of:
• Completing 100% of weekly assigned customer contacts (first, second and third contact) and follow-ups.
• Working with suppliers to streamline their supply chain process and improve retail relationships.
• Handling the on-boarding process for the retailer's vendor community to meet new order fulfillment requirements.
• Providing superior customer service by offering accurate product information and timely follow-up in a friendly, professional manner.
• Entering 100% of all vendor contacts and on-going activities into Salesforce.com.
• Escalating, as appropriate, to get highest possible program adoption.
• Achieving targeted Hub/Retailer enablement campaign goals (varies for each campaign).
• Introduce prospective customers to SPS products and services.
• Performing other duties and projects, as assigned
As an Enterprise Representative at SPS Commerce, I worked to empower suppliers to streamline trading partner connections to help make them more collaborative and profitable.
As a leader in on-demand supply chain management solutions, SPS Commerce provides pre-certified, proven integrations and comprehensive analytics to thousands of customers worldwide. With focus on the marketplace, we revolutionized traditional EDI systems by developing a platform that enables highly cost-effective and reliable trading partner collaboration with retailers, vendors, distributors, brokers and 3rd party warehouses.
• Execute complex offensive system by efficiently articulating play calls to all offensive players
• Dissect highly-advanced defensive coverages in order to advance team downfield
• Make split-second decisions based on defensive schemes to ensure offensive success
• Participate in community service activities to enhance the Cedar Rapids community, promote the Titans brand awareness, and develop leadership position among teammates
• Participate in several interviews with Cedar Rapids and Iowa City television, radio stations, and newspapers.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.