Enthusiastic professional with over 7 year's experience of customer service and 1 year Passionate about servant leadership and delivering tangible results. Understands the importance of developing teams, both individually and as a whole. Proactively plans and executes strategies to improve current processes and maximize utilization. Proven organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment. Track record of driving excellence.
• Completes specific activities in support of defined centralized quoting model
• Reviews details and measurements for service providers to determine whether project should be approved
• Creates initial quote that includes necessary labor and product information to submit to stores for final processing and sale to customer
• Collaborates with service providers and store employees to support flooring and Window treatments departments
• Automatic call distributor handling phone calls to assist stores, providers and customers
• Proficient in installation management system, installed sales selling tool, and Made 2 Order
• Provides department and team support by mentoring and sharing feedback regarding work activities, company policies, scope of work, system updates and sales promotions
• Transfers data from service providers details into a program to build accurate quotes with meeting SLA (Service Level Agreement)
• Facilitates new coordinators through monthly mentor led courses called CQU to learn principles of central quoting
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: