• I have been practicing yoga and meditation techniques for more than 20 years. 3 years ago I began my formal certification and training in both fields and I have been teaching teens and adults ever since. I have studied Positive Psychology and understand the neuro scientific benefits of training the mind in Mindfulness, so can teach from both a scientific, secular point viewpoint as well as from a more traditional Buddhist standpoint. As a MBSR (Mindful Based Stress Reduction program) graduate, I understand incorporating the concept of resilience in my lectures. I am skilled in teaching both private clients or in a group setting in both mindfulness practice or yoga sequences for injured athletes, or stress reduction.
• Certified 200hr Vinyasa Yoga Teacher
• Restorative Yoga Teacher
• .be Certified Teen Mindfulness Teacher through Mindfulness in Schools Project
• Certification in Mindful Yoga and Meditation September '15 @ Spirit Rock Meditation Center, Woodacre CA
• Certified Reiki practitioner levels 1 & 2
• Healthy lifestyle role model
• Specializing in alignment to prevent injuries and restorative postures for stress reduction
• MBSR Graduate (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) Program
Successfully launched an Intensive Meditation Workshop for High School Experiential Learning period. Introduced students to Breath Meditation, Body Scan meditation, Sense Meditation, Walking and Loving Kindness Mediation.
Initiated a weekly Mindfulness workshop open to all students including Meditation as stress and anxiety reduction for pre exam periods.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.