Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, transcription, and other office procedures and terminology. Highly motivated with a keen eye for detail. An effective team player with excellent leadership skills and an analytical approach to the solving of problems.
Increased office organization by developing more efficient filing system and customer database protocols.
Handling of Medical Records for Children's Hospital, Scanning in all files to E format, receiving/sending Medical Records to other facilities, answering phones, filing, copying
Typing, Excel, Scanner, Greenway System, Answering Calls, Filling,
Woriking with BCBC of Alabama as a CSR that handle many insurance contract and also provide benefit information as well as taking payment for our customers. Making sure that whatever issues they have it is resolved at the end of the call. Last taking Dental Provider calls and handling claims and benefit question.
Working with different software llike Java, CIS, BOL, Aspect, Dors, Outlook,Window Program.
Being able to multitask with multiple software and making sure that I used all resources to ensure that I resolve all issues for our members. Most of all being detail in my information
Process patient admission or discharge documents
* Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages
* Collection of office service fees
* Supervision of Medsphere/Carveu
* Maintain master database of Radiology Department schedule
* Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities
Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints
* Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers
* Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods
* Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
* Hire, train, and evaluate personnel in sales or marketing establishments, promoting or firing workers when appropriate
* Plan budgets and authorize payments and merchandise returns
Coursework in Administrative Technology
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Pangeatwo Medical Record Technician resume example in Birmingham, Alabama ?
This is an actual resume example of a Medical Record Technician who works in the Office Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 151592 Office Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.