ASCP Certified Medical Laboratory Technician skilled as a generalist in a hospital based setting with clinic experience. I also serve as the laboratories occupational drug screen coordinator for outside employers. Until October 2013 I was the laboratory information system administrator.
* ASCP certification as a Medical Laboratory Technician since 1978. Certification number 024272
* Associate in Applied Science from Hibbing Community College in 1977.
* Diploma from Nashwauk-Keewatin High School in 1972
*Performed highly and moderately complex tests and waived testing on clinical specimens for diagnostic purposes according to established procedures.
* Recorded known control values from technical instruments to ensure reliability and accuracy in test results reporting.
* Demonstrated testing procedures and equipment to new laboratory personnel.
* Served as the Laboratory Information System Administrator for the last 5 years which included training of new personnel, monitoring interfaces for lab equipment and for the EMR systems, building new tests, maintaining test menus for both reference testing and in-house testing, verifying validity of interfaces on a monthly basis, project manager of new EMR build in both clinic and hospital settings, EMR trouble- shooting in both the LIS and EMR systems.
Accurately recorded and reported test results according to established procedures in the areas of hematology, urinalysis, chemistry, and phlebotomy.
Accurately recorded and reported test results according to established procedures.
Coursework in Medical Laboratory Technology
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.