• Performs the following Rapid Kit testing:
Alere S. pneumoniae and Legionella antigen cards
Alere Techlab Leuko EZ Vue for stool white blood cells
Alere C. diff and Giardia/Cryptosporidium Quik Chek Complete
Alere Shiga Toxin Quik Chek Complete
Alerei Strep and Influenza A+B testing
BD Veritor System RSV and Influenza A+B testing
Cardinal Health H. pylori rapid test and Strep A dipstick rapid test
• Correctly runs and reports respiratory panels and meningitis panels on the BioFire FilmArray
• Uses MicroScan Walkaway 40 SI and Walkaway 40 Plus for bacterial identification and susceptibility; able to perform basic maintenance and use problem solving to correct issues and errors with the instruments
• Able to identify pathogens and differentiate normal flora from significant isolates in urine cultures, stool cultures, and wound cultures
• Able to perform ESBL screening, AMPC screening, and Carbapenamase screening using Kirby Bauer methods
• Correctly interprets and reports susceptibility data for significant isolates
• Experience with Thermo Scientific RapID NH, CB, and ANA II systems
• Communicates clearly with Clinicians in order to achieve the best possible patient care and outcome
• Experienced with SunQuest, SmarTerm, and Paragon LIS/HIS
• Works with the Microbiology team to generate solutions to issues; also works well independently and approaches every avenue to problem solving before seeking help
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Baptist Health Floyd Medical Lab Technician resume example in Jeffersonville, Indiana ?
This is an actual resume example of a Medical Lab Technician who works in the Medical and Lab Technicians Industry. LiveCareer has 76314 Medical and Lab Technicians resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.