Striving to streamline processes, increase departmental efficiency and improve services in my workplace. Enthusiastic bilingual (spanish and english) health care professional eager to contribute to the team's success through hard work, structured problem solving focus, relationship builder and efficient communication.
Focused on contributing on my professional environment through skills, interests and qualities such as my attention to detail, organizational skills, health promotion and disease prevention goals. Determined and passionate about improving individual and community health through education and public awareness. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development. Prepared to leverage experience and strengths to take on dynamic position with long-term potential.
Flagler Hospital Auxiliary . St. Augustine, FL
Emergency Department (Volunteer) | October 2017 - February 2018
- Provided back-stage support in the ER such as:
- Inventory management of medical equipment
- Basic patient orientation
American Medical Student Association (AMSA) . San Juan, PR
Co-founder (Member of the Executive Board ) | February 2016 - May 2017
- Co-founded the Interamerican University of Puerto Rico AMSA Chapter.
- Successfully planned and organized the AMSA Health Week event.
- 1,000+ participants assisted to the event.
- Coordinated the Committee of Health and Nutrition.
Father Venard Clinic (Clínica Padre Venard) . San Juan, PR
Volunteer | November 2016 - January 2017
- Selected as an exception based on the high-interest levels shown and after passing an interview with Dr. Bayron (Director in charge of the Program).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: