Personal Statement Every brand has a story to tell- stories that will engage, inform, and impact their audience. I help those brand craft a message that communicates their unique identity and story and distribute that message via multiple channels across the nation. I am the conduit between brand and audience.
Experienced Production Manager and Media Relations Strategist with a demonstrated history of working in the public relations and communications industry and an M.A. focused in Media Studies from The New School. Crucial role in the development of media plans in accordance with the objectives and goals of individual accounts. Ability to build creative story angles that demonstrate the impact of products and/or services in people's lives.
• Experience working with Cision
• Excellent ability to work calmly and efficiently under deadline pressure
• Develop, coordinate and execute media pitch strategies
• Write communications materials including craft pitches, write and edit media advisories and documents, and build media lists.
• Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and work across teams to develop client proposals and to build media strategies to deliver on client objectives
• Stay apprised of new developments in the media landscape; meet with sales representatives on a regular basis to pursue ideas that are strategically aligned with client's business goals
• Participate in a broad array of Learning and Development training opportunities
• Drive significant media relations activities; develop variety/diversity of pitches and stories on behalf of client brands, work with client experts and third-party spokespeople
• Build and maintain relationships with third party spokespeople. Negotiate contract terms and fees for client projects. Work with spokespeople, client, producers and media trainers to finalize message points and media train on air talent.
• Play a critical role in defining and executing MultiVu's social media rebrand strategy with a strong focus on visual channels such as Instagram and Facebook.
• Plan the monthly Instagram content calendar and produce a weekly content schedule that brings to life MultiVu's brand narrative & personality.
• Work with Legal to issue Location Agreements, Appearance Releases, Permits, Talent Deal Requests, etc.
• Track day of talent and appearances on assigned productions
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.