• good customer service skills
• good basic stocking skills
• Computer in put, filing, faxing, answering phones and questions, counting down my draw.
• Entry-level Veterinary Technician work, dispensing medicine, drawing blood, taking x-rays, administering I.V medications
• Room Runner/Veterinary Assistant position; check in clients, take vital signs, restrain pets, counsel clients, clean cages and runs, restock hospital ( reception, surgery, runs and cage area, x-ray room, and treatment rooms).
• Clean parts and trucks, rebuild and service commercial trucks.
• operated crane on commercial Big rig truck
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a B & R Supplies Mechanics Assistant resume example in Smith, Nevada ?
This is an actual resume example of a Mechanics Assistant who works in the Mechanics Industry. LiveCareer has 14689 Mechanics resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.