• Carried out production line time and productivity studies.
• Designed, implemented and tested new product line improvements.
-Reduced downtime and increase flow in cases by up to 12%.
• Installation of Air-Curtain above delivery doors.
-Estimated savings of 8% on heating/cooling.
• investigated equipment malfunctions and made appropriate reccommendations
• Provided exceptional customer assistance And technical support.
• Specialize in sales and support of outdoor power equipment.
• Average sales margin of approximately 23% on personal monthly sales.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Honeywell Inc. Mechanical Engineering Intern resume example in Englewood, Ohio ?
This is an actual resume example of a Mechanical Engineering Intern who works in the Mechanical Engineers Industry. LiveCareer has 42024 Mechanical Engineers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.