Dependable, hard-working butcher with over 30 years of experience in meat cutting. Preparation of beef, veal, pork, lamb and poultry, cheese, cold cuts, sausage and prepared foods for both retail self-serve meat cases and fully loaded customized service meat counters. Experience in management, training others in butchering techniques, vendor orders, product selection and specialty in customer relations.
* Opened Port Chester Store as a Team Member
* Leadership in meat cutting/special orders
* Training apprentice butchers
Employed in meat department to cut beef, veal, pork, lamb and poultry for retail sale. Also prepare foods such as sausage and marinated specialty cuts.
* Increased profits and gross sales
* Introduced many new products and purveyors that added variety and
quality of the offerings increasing customer satisfaction
* Reorganized the store for product safety, quality and cleanliness.
Introduced first in first out practices (food rotation).
* Trained new employees and worked on efficiency of man hours and
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Whole Foods Market Meat Cutter resume example in Rye, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Meat Cutter who works in the Butchers and Meat Processing Industry. LiveCareer has 3431 Butchers and Meat Processing resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.