Ambitious health program planner with a master's degree in global health planning and management eager to contribute developed knowledge in governance and health policy role. Skilled in working under alow resource setting. Adaptable and driven with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive in team-based or individually motivated settings.
A results-focused health program manager with strength in health planning, monitoring and evaluation, and quality improvement. Proactive leader with strengths in collaboration. Adept at managing concurrent objectives to promote efficiency and influence positive outcomes.
Strong technical proficiency with a work history in the health sector of Lower middle-income countries. In-depth knowledge of quality tool use coupled with planning and evaluation abilities. Proven history of leadership and teamwork.
Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing a strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin a new challenge with a successful team.
Insightful health program planner with 9 years of medical experience managing patients at the healthcare facilities. Deliver positive patient experience through the administration of the best -quality care.
Detail-oriented Medical and Health Services Manager passionate about facilitating excellent patient care. Adept at designing and implementing policies and procedures. Motivated team builder and supervisor focused on driving team collaboration.
• Provide leadership and direction for a group of students in the project of emergency care quality improvement in an Iraqi hospital. I worked closely with team members to deliver project requirements, develop strategic solutions, and meet deadlines. I planned and conducted team meetings, via zoom meetings, to brainstorm new ideas and explain in-depth program milestones. My focus was to set team priorities, assign tasks, monitor performance, and helped everyone to understand and conduct the tasks properly. Our team earns an excellent reputation for good performance and quality work.
• Completed a project planning about primary care in Iraq through desktop review. I designed the project based on the National health strategy and focused on quality improvement as a tool to achieve Universal Health Coverage. I concluded the activity with a detailed plan for monitoring and evaluation and outcome evaluation.
• Designed and planned an academic program about maternal and perinatal health in a remote district in Pakistan through desk review, and successfully used a log frame in monitoring and evaluation processes.
• Conducted a policy brief about the challenges of the National Strategic Plan for the elimination of tuberculosis in India.
• Conduct a SWAT analysis of smoking a water pipe smoking in the Middle East.
• Developed a blog about vaping in high school teenagers.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: