1. Install, maintain, troubleshoot
electrical equipment, HVAC
2. Perform general building and office repairs.
3. Perform office relocation tasks.
4. Read and interpret construction blueprints and building drawings.
5. Collect data on various types of equipment: environmental ovens, thermal cycling, controlled HVAC zones, chillers and boilers.
6. Conduct periodic building walk-throughs to locate problems.
7. Perform minor carpentry, drywall and painting
8. Practice good housekeeping and safety OSHA CFR 29 1926 and 1910 standards.
9. Practice Total Quality and OSHA SAFETY principles and concepts.
Use of good verbal and written communication skills.
11. Knowledge of National Electric Code.
12. Ability to maintain an active
13. CFC certification: EPA 608 Universal.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a AMF Bowling Centers Master Mechanic resume example in Nottingham, Maryland ?
This is an actual resume example of a Master Mechanic who works in the Installation, Maintenance and Repair Industry. LiveCareer has 17827 Installation, Maintenance and Repair resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.