A motivated, well-spoken individual with a passion for marketing, especially in the social media and data analytics realm. A strong desire to utilize creative photographic talent to enhance a company's product(s). Responsive individual with deep understanding of focus groups, data analytics and campaign management. Dedicated to learning how to best apply marketing strategies to improve business success.
I worked with Emily on her first internship, one in photography, in 2018 in her senior year at Dexter Southfield High School in Brookline Mass. She came to my studio in Boston and was eager to learn everything she could in the limited time we had together. She took advantage of every hour, and displayed great passion, dedication, and creativity. I truly enjoyed serving as her mentor and teaching her some ropes about photography fundamentals and technical skills, analyzing current works in Fashion and Advertising, and conceiving and executing a fashion shoot. Now attending Catholic University of America, Emily is studying Business with Marketing as her major. Marketing has become a passion for her, especially in the social media marketing and data analytics realm.
Charles River Scullers, Boston, MA Summer 2016
▪ One of fifteen females to participate with the elite rowing club in Boston
▪ Participated in the Canadian Henley – Lightweight Double and U23 Quad and the Youth Nationals –
Lightweight Double and Lightweight Quad
Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos, Guatemala 2015-Present
▪ Visited and lived in the NPH home 2 summers in a row – spending the time with children and staff – sharing
love and support to amazing children who either did not have parents or were removed from their homes.
▪ Volunteered to fundraise and run the New York City marathon for NPH
▪ Brought awareness to our community and high school by speaking to our entire high school about NPH,
inviting the children from NPH Mexico to spend the day at Dexter Southfield, allowing us all to grow from this opportunity.
Dexter Southfield – Brookline, MA
▪ Chosen as Valedictorian
▪ Awarded Public Speaker of the year
▪ Attended HOBY – Hugh O'Brien Youth Leadership Program.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: