Highly ambitious and diligent worker, with a desire to gain experience as well as knowledge in my field of study. As the youngest member of my Management Board at PHMG, I was taught all about teamwork as well as how to be a strong leader. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Psychology at Macquarie University.
• Entered details such as payments, account information and call logs into the computer system.
• Developed greater inter-personal communication skills
• Designed multi-threaded admin web applications.
• Handled invoices, direct deposits and payments
• Responded to customer requests via telephone and email.
• Demonstrated awareness of liability issues by confirming legal drinking age and discontinuing service to intoxicated guests.
• Answered a large quantity of calls and emails per day, addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
• Copied, logged and scanned supporting documentation.
• Organised social media promotions
• Supported Chief Operating Officer with daily operational functions.
• Verified data integrity and accuracy.
• Received beverage orders from wait staff and delivered beverages to guests.
• Enthusiastically and appealingly described food and drink specials to guests. Poured drinks using standard pour according to specifications.
• Set up glassware and liquor prior to events.
• Processed orders on a computerized Point of Sale system.
• Refused service to intoxicated guests.
• Notified a manager if a guest was intoxicated or rude to other guests.
• Notified management of ordering needs (liquor, beer, wine, paper goods, etc.).
• Served each guest with a sincere, positive, pleasant and enthusiastic attitude.
• Verified data integrity and accuracy.
• Work with disabled children, aiming to improve their skills at their own speed Built strong rapport with Children before, during and after coaching seasons.
• Taught a range of sport-specific skills in a clear, safe manner.
• Acted as a positive role model for team participants and in the community. Developed guidelines for injury prevention.
• Demonstrated a high level of respect for opponents, officials and facilities.
• Acted as supervisor for the children
• Recommended and ordered equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
• Accepted coaching, constructive criticism, and recognition with humility and composure.
• Enforced discipline both on and off the field.
• Supervised practices and contests, prioritizing safety at all times.
• Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs.
• Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
• Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
• Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Contacted other store locations to determine merchandise availability.
• Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner.
• Completed all cleaning, stocking and organizing tasks in assigned sales area.
• Prioritized helping customers over completing other routine tasks in the store.
• Built relationships with customers to increase thelikelihood of repeat business.
• Dedicated to continuously improving sales abilities and product knowledge.
• Served as the main liaison between customers, management and sales team.
• Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
• Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
• Provided ongoing guest service, including giving fashion advice.
• Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
• Built long-term customer relationships and advised customers on purchases and promotions.
• Monitored cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
• Organized store merchandise racks by size, style and colour to promote visually appealing environment.
• Operated a POS system to itemize and complete our average number of customer purchases.
Timbertop is an unforgettable learning experience that, for many students, is a challenging rite of passage to a rewarding adult life. Nestled in a secluded valley in the foothills of the Victorian Alps, it is a campus like no other. Here, adolescents develop personal skills and qualities beyond those possible in a traditional suburban day school. Timbertop combines comprehensive Academic and Outdoor Education programs. While living together in a small, supportive and secure community, students are exposed to intellectual, physical and emotional challenges under demanding environmental conditions. They unearth personal strengths, develop confidence and learn the value of co-operative endeavour - awakening a belief in themselves that will help them overcome the obstacles and hurdles they will come across throughout their lives.\\\\' From Timbertop, I was awarded a scholarship to attend The main Geelong Grammar School Corio campus for the rest of my high school experience. I have been there since, and am finishing November 4th this year, 2016.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
Responsible Conduct of Gambling
First Aid Certificate - Updated
Working With Children Check
Swam the English Channel:
I have a highly committed personality, and when I set my mind to something, I tend to work exceptionally hard to reach my goals. Last year, June/July 2015, I swam from England to France, completing it in 14 Hours and 15 minutes. I had to train for over months, as well as obtain my open water license. This meant that i had to continuously swim for a period over 3 hours, in old conditions. Once I made it onto the shore, I knew that all the work I had put in was worth it. My Team was awarded a prize from the Channel Swim Organisation, for being the youngest group to have ever swum the English Channel.
United Nations Association of Australia (Victorian Division):
I was chosen to participate in the Model UN Conference 2015 on Achieving the Millennium Development Goals; Promoting Gender Equality and Empowering Women. I acted as a representative of theEastern Republic of Uruguay and discussed how the perception of women needed to change to allow actual change to occur.
Swimming Captain of Geelong Grammar School, 2016
I was awarded the Open Age Swimming Champion at Geelong Grammar, 2016
Vice-Captain, CrossCountry Geelong Grammar School, 2016
Athletics Garnett House Captain, Geelong Grammar School, 2014
These sporting titles meant that I had to be exceptionally organised when discussing the layout of events, as well as being on top of all participants, safety regulations, and events.
I was offered a Choral Scholarship for Years 10, 11 & 12, and our choir performs at Chapel Services, School Functions, Assemblies and just recently a few funerals throughout the community.
Year 10 Mentor, 2016: Our Boarding House, Garnett House, houses girls in Years 10, 11, 12. The girls in year 10 have come straight from Timbertop, our country campus where we spend Year 9 hiking, running, skiing, chopping wood for our hot water and schoolwork! Some of the girls feel quite lost when they get to our campus and need help settling in. I was elected by the previous year 10s to be a mentor, where I would live with the year 10's for a term, offering them support and helping them with their emotional and study needs. This was a job I really enjoyed.
Double House Colours: Double House Colours are a very rare award, presented only to those who are committed to representing their house to an exceptionally high standard, and in a variety of fields, as well as contributing to every area of their house with high quality e.g sport, charity events, relations with other students and teachers, academics and behind the scenes work.
Founder of Garnett's House Charity Initiative, Garnett House, 2016:
During my final year, I introduced the idea of supporting Kidney Health Australia as Garnett House's Charity, where we would support, fundraise and raise awareness around the community of Geelong Grammar. Kidney Health has a special connection with me as my Dad has had a kidney transplant so I understand the impact this has on the family. We have raised several thousand dollars to date.
Know Your Community Project:
Geelong Grammar, Corio, is a boarding school with over 500 boarders and that means many meals to be prepared. My friend and I decided that no-one really knew any of the kitchen staff so we implemented ‘Meet the Kitchen Staff' where we interviewed different members of the kitchen, associating it with a photo of them, for a presentation in one of the Senior School Assembly. We then asked all students to say hello to that staff member each time they saw them. It was a huge success with everyone now knowing all the staff and having a chat with them when food is being served.
Other Colours Achieved for: Swimming, Cross country,and Choir.
KOOKAI Head Office Received Customer Compliment for my Customer Service
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: