Profit-driven remote producer with many years of experience in sales, marketing, business development and project management. Team leader with optimistic and positive energy. Proven track record of establishing and maintaining retention of a large territory in diverse fields of industry. Ability to coordinate the efforts of teams to meet organizational goals. Self motivate, high achiever, honest, dependable and transparent employee. Goal driven and self sufficient to achieve desired results. Accomplished Manager driven to lead sales teams to achieve record-setting revenue gains. Manage 75 + accounts, generating more than expected in revenue per sales cycle. Performance-oriented Sales Leader offering exceptional record of achievement over career. Tenacious manager with strategic and analytical approach to solving problems, bringing in customers and accomplishing profit targets. Talented in identifying and capitalizing on emerging market trends and revenue opportunities.
* Seek long term care facilities to acquire contract's for our mobile dentistry teams to travel to the homes, providing monthly patient care for oral care needs of the patients in these facilities.
* Lunch and learns to establish relationships with the Nursing Home Administration Departments during the beginning and during years following for training and patient satisfaction for LA state compliance within the facility. Family liaison for insurance policy explanation of benefits and services. Also explanation of billing - this was a federally allowed allotment of the use of the residents medicaid funds.
* Enrollment specialist for the family and residents - offering of our insurance product which provided monthly visits to address the needs of the population within the facilities.
* Host family nights and enrollment parties for the staff in order to insure maximum participation in our dental program.
* Increased market share during my tenure by 25%, with an overall enrollment of 64% of the eligible population of each facility.
* 40% travel in company car for overnight stays in each town along route to onboard and train new homes and staff.
* Salesforce and Microsoft trained to submit insurance applications and communications for enrollment, patient care, as well as billing and service resolution to our home office in Florida.
* Monthly reporting for company credit card expenses, as well as budget analysis for upcoming months, years with an emphasis on continual growth in our market.
* Registration, planning and working conference trade shows for the long term care industry. Winner of several "exhibitor of the year" awards. Dinners and corporate relationships were enhanced while at the trade shows, including company sponsorship for our customers.
* Zoom meetings with team leaders to achieve a 98% customer satisfaction.
* Database Management in new Software updates for all facilities in market area, including new employees to train on a constant basis to facilitate the highest care and service possible.
* Service existing client base and develop new accounts for print, direct mail and promotional items for companies.
* Increased revenue by 30% by community networking, public speaking, hosting events to enhance awareness of services offered and company branding.
* Telemarketing sales, on-line sales, vendor research, estimating, order entry, art direction, purchasing and delivering were all part of the role I played as sales manager for a team that took a small family printshop to a profitable and growing company.
* Facilitated orders turn key for deadline, by handling the proofreading and copy writing on many projects for clients needs. Researched lowest possible price for customer by developing relationships with vendors to supply the lowest cost, always in mind of achieving the most profit for our company.
* Project management for advertising campaigns, including ad agencies in our area who didn't have access to the presses we had on site.
* Bindery operations management for delivery deadlines with team members.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: