Flexible Collections Manager who adapts seamlessly to constantly evolving accounting processes and technologies.
*Selected to Special Project to combine multiple transportation systems into one.
*Defined project deliverables and monitored status of tasks.
*Work with multiple teams to determine how the needs of each team will affect the outcome of the project
*Manage collections team responsible for Business-to-Business collections of receivables for customers within the USA, Canada, and International. Total open AR in low 9 figures.
* Work with AR team to ensure funds are posting timely and accurately
* Drafted action plans and led meetings with department executives to review account status and request assistance if needed.
* Work with billing department to ensure accounts were billed and invoices were presented to the customer timely and accurately
* Traveled to customers to review outstanding AR, develop processes to ensure payment, learn the processes of freight pay to be proactive vs reactive.
* Met weekly with CFO to discuss accounts and changes in balances.
* Implemented collection software (Cforia/MC2) to guide collectors on setting daily priorities this also reduced over 90% from 12% to 7% in first year.
Completed Rolling Toward Management: The 18 Wheels of Success - Management Training Program. This is a training program in which one must be nominated by Upper Management for leadership capabilites, good judgment, exemplary customer service and problem solving skills.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Werner Enterprises Manager of Accounting Administration - Special Project (Prism) resume example in Gretna, Nebraska ?
This is an actual resume example of a Manager of Accounting Administration - Special Project (Prism) who works in the Collections Industry. LiveCareer has 10499 Collections resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.