Engineering and Program Management professional having over 25 years of broad Electronic Engineering and Program/Departmental management experience.
Engineering Department manager, Product Manager
* Key point of contact for engineering and operations
* R&D leader, device applications
* Production management (RFICs, readers, associated devices)
* IP management, patent and other document generation
* Grant app writing, technical liaison to academia
* MRP system administrator, SOP generation, Regulatory liaison
* General operations management
* Developed and deployed Sirius Satellite Radio receivers including Sirius Stiletto portable satellite radio along with accessory devices including docks, power adapters, antennas, and novel FM and audio connectivity devices that brought innovative new features to the marketplace.
* Developed and deployed new Sirius-Connect and OEM head-unit bus translator product lines.
* Technical Program Manager for Sirius receiver products for use in GM vehicles to replace XM tuners.
* Improved interaction with overseas suppliers to deliver product on-time and under budget. Traveled to overseas suppliers often.
* Oversaw staff of three engineers
* Technical expert accessible to multiple departments within Sirius
* Departmental product lifetime management software (Arena PLM) administrator. ECO, SOP and requirements document generation and maintenance
* Compiled, edited and published the weekly Corporate Engineering report furnished to upper management.
Developed RF chipsets used in all Sirius Satellite Radio receivers from business launch in 2002 through 2006.
* Improved subscriber retention and customer satisfaction by developing the G3 tuner architecture for docked radios
* Introduced new lower power tuner chips for use in portable satellite radios.
* Successfully brought 7 types of Satellite/Terrestrial antennas to market.
* Introduced new high performance, low power Low-Noise Amplifiers for Sirius Antenna service in the automotive, home and portable mass markets.
* Coordinated other IC and circuit development with external design entities. Supervised staff of two engineers.
*Wrote requirements documentation and test procedures
Coordinated all aspects of development of the electronic portion of plush toys in the Sesame Street, Blue's Clues and Disney product lines.
* Managed staff engineers as well as outside sources in the development of proprietary software and circuit solutions for new products.
* Improved quality and reliability of product; Coordinated China manufacturing of electronic subassemblies and QC.
* Performed audits and testing to ensure product safety
* Instituted proper engineering methodologies and practices to achieve an efficient, well-documented operation.
* Hired, supervised and trained technicians.
Expanded product line by developing an entirely new consumer product class including Wireless Speakers, Wireless Headphones,
RF and IR Remote controls, TV and Radio Antennas, UHF Audio and Video Extender systems, Automotive audio and power adapters (RF and Cassette based)
and many other consumer devices.
* Prepared technical documentation and user manuals for new products.
* Improved efficiency and accountability of engineering processes by guiding technicians in proper methodologies and practices.
* Wrote Patent claims on new technologies thus protecting Recoton IP. Provided technical support for staff lawyers in legal document preparation.
* Provided on-site partner development support, traveling to customers to co-develop new products.
* Developed new products such as Ground Fault circuit interrupters, Dimmers, Switches, Surge Suppressors, and others for the consumer mass market. Performed product and prototype troubleshooting and debug tasks.
* Improved production line throughput by developing several types of automated test fixtures for use in the production environment. Assisted other engineers with PC board layout and test functions.
*Collected test data on finished assemblies and components
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a PharmaSeq, Inc. Manager, Electrical Engineering & Operations resume example in Bordentown, New Jersey ?
This is an actual resume example of a Manager, Electrical Engineering & Operations who works in the Electronics Industry. LiveCareer has 13127 Electronics resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.